About

Welcome to my Blog! I am just a twelve year old kid thats concerned about the way our country is going. This is my journal of what I do to try to prepare for the coming storm. Please join me in my effort to Survive and Thrive!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Link of the Week

Ok, so I decided to share the best survival related links that I have found while brousing other peoples blogs and websites.
1. M.D. Creekmore at The Survivalist Blog has compiled the ultimate collection of survival resources.

2. Erich over at Tactical Intelligence Wrote an article about how to make a small area candle heater.

3. "The survival mom" published an article asking you if you have the skills to survive a depression. I found it useful in helping me figure out what I need to work on.

I hope you find these useful,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment