About

Welcome to my Blog! I am just a twelve year old kid thats concerned about the way our country is going. This is my journal of what I do to try to prepare for the coming storm. Please join me in my effort to Survive and Thrive!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guest Post and Garden Stuff

Today I bought a 7 gallon water container, a hoe, and 4 cans of soup. We now have 9 tomato plants in the ground. There are eight bean plants, seven pumpkins, and seven cucumbers. We have a bunch of peas, squash, cantaloupe, jalepeno peppers and to many onions to count. I also made another guest post over at SurvivalCache reviewing the Back To Basics book I purchased a little while ago, you can see the review here.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say it's so amazing and cool to see someone your age focused on readiness! Keep up the good work and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete